I wholeheartedly agree with your comments

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from ppp-146.col.cableone.net on September 25, 2000 at 19:35:09:

In Reply to: Well said - and wear it well... posted by Patterson on September 25, 2000 at 19:11:08:

: : At long last after what felt like an eternity of waiting I got my Peters Brothers fedora in the mail and I must say that all the words I've heard to describe it (such as perfect and work of art) are accurate if not a bit understated. This is a work of art and in all my life I have never beheld a hat that looks so beautiful or, I can not find a word to say this better, perfect. This IS the Indy hat and I want to thank all of you in the forum who have led me to purchase this hat. I will wear no other hat unless it is made by the very talented hat artist Joe Peters Jr.

: : West

: And I know it would mean a lot for Joe to hear as much!

: Cheers!

: Patterson

I too , have been overly impressed with the job Joe does on our fedoras. After you see and wear his hats, you just can't own anything else. It is really nice to be able to buy a fedora that actually looks like the Raiders version. Sounds familiar. Have I said this before? Oh well, chalk it up to my age. regards, Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]