The THUGGEE swordsmen! Remember the rest?!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jones from dialup-183.vegas.net on August 16, 1998 at 23:26:49:

In Reply to: the THUGGEE swordsmen! posted by Aragorn on August 16, 1998 at 20:49:17:

: : : One of my favorite scenes in the trilogy is in Raiders when the balding Nazi gets run over by the truck and he makes the retarded sound. It's hilarious. Whadda you think the funniest scene is? I am Mithrandir's brother.

: :
: : I think everyone knows what I'm talking about when I say my favorite scene is the Cairo Swordsman. It's the part where Indy, after running all around the bazaar chasing off badguys, he sees this big swordsman showing off in front of him. He has that "shut up, ya idiot" look on his face, pulls out his gun and shoots him dead. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

: : Indy

: I liked the Thuggee swordsmen scene in TEMPLE even better! The two Indian swordsmen flourish their blades just as the Cairo swordsmen did. Indy rolls his eyes and reaches for his gun, only to discover... that it's not there!!! He gets this really funny grin on his face just as he realizes this... I loved that!

: Aragorn

I like the part after that, when he gets one of the guard's swords, uses him as a human shield, and chases off one of them, only to have about a hundred more Thugee's chase after him. It's like that scene is Star Wars, oops, I got off track.

Indy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]