I got one...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-23-121.o1.jps.net on September 27, 2000 at 23:16:47:

In Reply to: Hey, Grail-one.... posted by Cueball on September 27, 2000 at 22:20:55:

How about "Bald schmuck who is a reject from all of the Indiana Jones movies because he's so freakin' stupid"? Let me tell you, this idea of calling yourself a "Cueball" makes me think that you're this round-headed sonuvagun with no hair, so it ain't my fault that your name brings Curly to mind. Speaking of which, what's wrong with being associated with him? Would you rather be called a Fake Shemp? Heck, I'm all for it...

: That was touching, but for crap's sake, I thought for a minute there that you two were going to end up calling each other "Snoogy-woogums" and "Gusset Butt".

: And who does your boyfriend think he's calling Curly? He's messing with the bull and he's gonna get the....sharp things growing out of the bulls head...you know what I mean.

: Anyway, congratulations on your new moniker. In keeping with the Indiana Jones-related renaming, I'm thinking of going with "One of the Nazis Who Gets Killed" or "Snake-hater Guy" or "Big Guy in Black Robe in Cairo Who Made the Mistake of Bringing a Sword to a Gunbattle" or "Half-naked Hovito Who's One of Belloq's Flunkies" or "Inconsequential Arab Extra". Let me know.

: Cueball (for now)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]