Ooh, ooh, I know!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JuggleEwok from spider-mtc-td033.proxy.aol.com on September 28, 2000 at 01:36:27:

In Reply to: Hey, Grail-one.... posted by Cueball on September 27, 2000 at 22:20:55:

: That was touching, but for crap's sake, I thought for a minute there that you two were going to end up calling each other "Snoogy-woogums" and "Gusset Butt".

: And who does your boyfriend think he's calling Curly? He's messing with the bull and he's gonna get the....sharp things growing out of the bulls head...you know what I mean.

: Anyway, congratulations on your new moniker. In keeping with the Indiana Jones-related renaming, I'm thinking of going with "One of the Nazis Who Gets Killed" or "Snake-hater Guy" or "Big Guy in Black Robe in Cairo Who Made the Mistake of Bringing a Sword to a Gunbattle" or "Half-naked Hovito Who's One of Belloq's Flunkies" or "Inconsequential Arab Extra". Let me know.

: Cueball (for now)

Howsabout "Arab Extra That Laughs At Indy When He's Rescued By A Bunch Of Kids"? Hmm, maybe I should take that as my own...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]