I went today

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JuggleEwok from ACAE8FF5.ipt.aol.com on September 28, 2000 at 01:43:39:

In Reply to: Been to Wal-Mart? They got some pretty neat Indy-like shirts. posted by DirtyFrank on September 26, 2000 at 23:43:25:

:
: There are two shirts that come to my attention. One is a regular khaki brown colored shirt that has button front pockets, the button thingies on the sholders and little flaps and buttons that hold your shirt sleeves up when you button it.

: The other is a light tan type color (closer to Indy's shirt color), it has fold over velcro front shirt pockets and has "the look" down pretty good.

: The Price on these shirts are 13 something or other. They may not be perfect imitations, but they are very close, very cheap, and you can play in them without fear of destroying them. - DF

I got the brown one, with the button pockets and whatnot. It's not exact (no pleats and the color's too dark) but it looks pretty close to me. It's fine with me though, since I usually wear "earthy" colors like brown or green anyway, and I think it looks pretty good.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]