Re: The Cairo Swordsman

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jones from dialup-78.vegas.net on August 17, 1998 at 00:25:36:

In Reply to: Re: The Cairo Swordsman posted by Mack on August 17, 1998 at 00:18:18:

: : : One of my favorite scenes in the trilogy is in Raiders when the balding Nazi gets run over by the truck and he makes the retarded sound. It's hilarious. Whadda you think the funniest scene is? I am Mithrandir's brother.

: :
: : I think everyone knows what I'm talking about when I say my favorite scene is the Cairo Swordsman. It's the part where Indy, after running all around the bazaar chasing off badguys, he sees this big swordsman showing off in front of him. He has that "shut up, ya idiot" look on his face, pulls out his gun and shoots him dead. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

: : Indy

: I protest. I think the look on Indy's face is more of an "Oh, for cryin' out loud" look than it is a "shut up, ya idiot" look. I think my favorite "bad guy gets killed" scene was in ToD. It's the scene where the thug lands on the tracks, the cart behind him trips over him, smacks against some wooden beams, and lands in the water. Ouch
: Mack

When I mean, "shut up, you idiot", I don't mean, like yelling at your annoying little brother, "SHUT UP, YOU IDIOT!!!!!" I mean just casually saying, without hostility, "ah, shut up." If I'm starting to get on your nerves, I'm sorry. I just want to get my point out. But also agree that his face has an "oh, for crying out loud" look.

Indy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]