Care and feeding of your gloves

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on September 28, 2000 at 15:41:43:

In Reply to: I received my Wells Lamont Gloves! posted by BlueMax on September 28, 2000 at 13:46:27:

Use the instructions that come with the gloves, or use the info I wrote up for the IndyGear FAQ on gear conservation as to the keeping your gloves in good shape. I wouldn't suggest you use either product until you need to, as they are already treated before shipment, and don't need treatment until you have to clean them, and/or get them soaking wet. Just follow the directions, and you'll have them for years. Regards. Michaelson

: I just received my Well Lamont 1123s via UPS. First, off the gloves are not "overly yellowish" as a I expected (like the midwest). The coloring is close to a tanish grey. I made a last minute change to a medium since I measured my hands incorrectly, and the fit is perfect. One last observation, the ends of the gloves near the wrist flare just slightly -- just like in the movie.

: One problem though (which is very minor), invloves Wells Lamont's stapling of the cardboard label to the gloves. I was very careful to minimize the size of the holes.

: Lastly, I plan on using either Pecard Leather lotion or the leather dressing on the gloves - any suggestions?

: Now I'm off to find a muscle-bound nazi mechanic to beat the heck out of!

: -- Blue

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]