I can get mark 7 style bags for $10 plus shipping and handling

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Richiana Jones from dyn211-ras6.screaming.net on September 29, 2000 at 09:16:38:

Although they aren't the actual bags, they can be easily modified and are a steal at $10. They are made of 100% cotton webbing and are BRAND NEW. I found them in a nice little Outdoors shop near where I go to college. If anyone would be interested in one of these I would be willing to send them to you regardless of geographic location, for the cost of the product, travel, and shipping costs.

If anyone would like to see some pictures of the bag - let me know and I will post them here.

I AM NOT TRYING TO MAKE MONEY - I just know how hard to get hold of these style of bags are - and I have bought one for myself, which I am going to convert.

The actual prices of the product and my travel are £2.65($4.50) for the bag and £3.80($6.46) for train fares. I don't know how much shipping will be, but I will let you know as soon as I get some serious offers.

I can get them in Black - Khaki(which is the one I bought) - Yellow and Blue-Grey.

Please post here or e-mail me at richiana@indy-web.com

Regards - Richiana

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: