Re: I've seen similar bags at www.sportsmansguide.com (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John Freudenthal from ws154-49.walker.msstate.edu on September 29, 2000 at 17:11:11:

In Reply to: I can get mark 7 style bags for $10 plus shipping and handling posted by Richiana Jones on September 29, 2000 at 09:16:38:

: Although they aren't the actual bags, they can be easily modified and are a steal at $10. They are made of 100% cotton webbing and are BRAND NEW. I found them in a nice little Outdoors shop near where I go to college. If anyone would be interested in one of these I would be willing to send them to you regardless of geographic location, for the cost of the product, travel, and shipping costs.

: If anyone would like to see some pictures of the bag - let me know and I will post them here.

: I AM NOT TRYING TO MAKE MONEY - I just know how hard to get hold of these style of bags are - and I have bought one for myself, which I am going to convert.

: The actual prices of the product and my travel are £2.65($4.50) for the bag and £3.80($6.46) for train fares. I don't know how much shipping will be, but I will let you know as soon as I get some serious offers.

: I can get them in Black - Khaki(which is the one I bought) - Yellow and Blue-Grey.

: Please post here or e-mail me at richiana@indy-web.com

: Regards - Richiana

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: