Flightsuit: The Hard Facts

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MK from pool0110.cvx6-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on September 29, 2000 at 21:55:17:

Well, it is Friday evening and I am in my hotel room recovering from an acute case of freeway grid lock. Burning big rigs and jack-knived trucks barred my way, but nothing stands in the way of an adventure. I made it to Flightsuit with barley in time to get a grand tour from the gracious Dave Marshal. I had greatly under estimated their facility. It is very impressive. Also impressive is their list of clientele (i.e. Blue Angels and other elite military). I know, you are saying: GET TO THE JACKET!!. Ok. The jacket is the state of the art Indy jacket hands down. No question. The quality of their craftmanship is top notch. Patterson's details were adhered to the letter. I am not too fond oh the horseshide (sorry Patterson), but the lamb, goat and cow hides were super. I documented the jacket and various skins using the color reference system I did at Wested. You will have to wait until Monday when I return to the office to see them. Sorry. A big thanks to those responsible for making this happen. NOTE: I saw in the show room a nickle zipper that would great for those wanting silver. It looked very sturdy. I will difinitely have these guys make me a jacket. Hmmmmm, now which hide should I get?......

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]