Re: Jacket Length

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by solo from 1Cust140.tnt9.har1.da.uu.net on September 30, 2000 at 11:36:21:

In Reply to: Jacket Length posted by Gabby Jones on September 29, 2000 at 12:21:44:

: I've had a Wested LC for some time and I'm very happy with it. The tips that were on the old web site, prior to the Forum were very helpful. I ordered mine without snaps, but I think if I were to order another one I would order it with one snap at the bottom of the zipper. (Being a jacket junkie I am always considering the next jacket.) So wether I order another from Wested or Flight Suits, I wondering what is considered the correct length? Like how many inches from the butt crack (coin slot) should it be? Thanks.

For my first Wested, I ordered the standard jacket that matched my size (i.e. 38R). I always thought it was too long, going down to the tops of my back pockets. For my second, I asked them to use my original dimensions but leave it 2 inches shorter. It fits much better and looks more like the way it does in the films.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]