Re: Blues Outfit

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Laurie Jensen from proxy2.frmt1.sfba.home.com on August 17, 1998 at 14:54:17:

In Reply to: Re: Blues Outfit posted by Michaelson on August 17, 1998 at 10:45:48:

: : I posted this before and did not receive feedback.
: : Does anyone know if the outfit Harrison Ford wore in YIJC "Mystery of the Blues" was his original one? If not, are there perhaps new manufacturers for the items; and what about the brown scarf, any info?
: : Thanks.

: I don't think anyone really knows, except that it appears to have been his original outfit in the brief time you see him. As to the scarf, it just looked like a brown wool scarf of non description manufacture to me. Regards. Michaelson

I agree with Michaelson. Lucasfilm probably just dipped into the old archives and pulled out a full set of Indy clothes from one of the films. That's what they did when they shot extra stormtrooper and jawa crowd footage for the Star Wars Special Edition-those costumes were all vintage outfits from the original trilogy. Ford is also in such great shape that his size probably hasn't changed since TOD when he noticibly buffed up for his many shirtless scenes; he could easily fit into his old wardrobe IMHO.

Hope this helps.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]