Re: prospective jacket buyer needs advise

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Azuma from A020-0434.SNFC.splitrock.net on October 01, 2000 at 03:09:34:

In Reply to: prospective jacket buyer needs advise posted by satch on October 01, 2000 at 02:49:32:

Dear Satch,

I have both Wested and USwing, personally, I think USwing's standerd cowhide version, which is not showed on their site is a very nice and durable Raiders jacket. Standing at different point of views, I think if considered to be a Indy collector, I might take the new Raiders Jacket from FS, or maybe you like LC more then take Wested, or if you would like to wear your jacket all the times, then USwing is good chose. I have some of USwing's pic, and I can send them to you.

Best,

Azuma
PS. For those who would like to see USwing's jacket in 3 different versions, I will put them on internet soon.

: when i found the Wested page on the internet i instantly decided that this was what i had been looking for. the indy jackets on the us wings page looked lame to me and were very expensive. several complaints have been posted about the wested jacket and i was wondering if someone could please tell me the pros and cons of this jacket. I would like to hear from someone who owns the wested jacket and another brand to compare it to. i'm not in the market for a super accurate replica, but for a reliable and durable leather jacket. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]