Re: Wested may be a good choice........

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dr.Brody from spider-tl014.proxy.aol.com on October 02, 2000 at 16:43:42:

In Reply to: Wested may be a good choice........ posted by Michigan Smith on October 01, 2000 at 20:12:52:

: The Wested is a very nice jacket. I got my Wested Raiders new finish lambskin about 2 months ago. I would prefer a leather heavier than than lamb, and have been debating whether to order another Wested in new finish cowhide, or wait and see what the final production FS jackets look like and cost. Wested costs a bit less that the FS (depending on the leather type used in the FS), and Wested will add options (like leather zipper facings and leather inside collar) at no charge. It appears getting a FS jacket with any custom modifications will add considerably to the cost. Wested will build to your size dimensions, or you can just order a standard size and specify the sleeve length. I personal like the leather zipper facings and leather inside collar, and recommend them. I also did not get the inside pocket zippered, but now wish I had.

: What you refer to as "custom features", may be standard on the FS jacket or very little or no additional cost. Call them before you spend your money. Remember, you can jump wearing a jacket, but if you jump into the WRONG jacket for your needs, you can regret it. Check and re-check before spending your dough! Best regards, Dr.Brody

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]