Alden Questions...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Austin Powers from dialupC113.mpls.uswest.net on October 02, 2000 at 20:13:12:

I was thinkin' about orderin' a pair of them Alden shoes but I had a couple questions for you Alden owners. Are they worth nearly $200? I mean the pictures of 'em look kinda fruity, the worn and beaten ones look cool on IndyGear, but how long would it take before they look like that? The brand new Aldens look too fancy and shiny and the laces look blue...'sup with that? Do they really stand out when you wear them with casual clothes? Are they as comfortable to wear and is getting the right size difficult? I've got a pair of steel toed Red Wing boots that I was measured for and they hurt like hell. The guy said I was like a borderline C and D width, so he gave me D's, but man they rub the hell out of my small toe. So what would I order for Aldens, maybe an E? I wear 10.5 tennis shoes, so how accurate would that transfer over? I've got some other work boots that say 10.5 M....what does the M stand for? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Austin....Danger Powers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: