No Problem

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by D.Borton from pm143-13.dialip.mich.net on August 17, 1998 at 22:01:04:

In Reply to: Thanks, Dan posted by Indiana Jones on August 16, 1998 at 23:23:45:

: :
: : : Could somebody help me? I just remembered something I saw one time while I was watching Magnum PI a few years ago. There was one episode where Tom Selleck was dressed like Indiana Jones and it was right after the big fight scene at the Cairo dig with the exploding plane, the Nazi getting sliced up and Marion and Sallah were there. Can someone verify if I hallucinated this, or if I didn't???

: : :
: : : Indy

: : I don't remember that, but there was an episode of Magnum PI that was based off of Raiders. Its been a long time since I seen it so the details are fuzzy, but Magnum was helping this woman find some type of ancient Hawaiian treasure. In the episode Tom Sellack wore leather jacket and a Fedora and carried a Bullwhip. At one point he used the a whip to disarm a villain. Hope this helps

: : Dan

:
: Thank you. I don't remember a lot of details about the episode (I only saw ten seconds of it), but it's good to know I didn't imagine it. Once again, thank you.

: Indy

No Problem. I Occasionally see the old reruns of Magnum P.I on cable, Unfortunately I have not caught the “Raiders of the Lost Art" (Thanks Michaelson) rebroadcast yet. From what I remember though, it was a good episode.

Dan

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]