Yeah, they'd better just pray they were having server problems... :) [NM]

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Aaron from usr4-modem015.runestone.net on October 03, 2000 at 22:59:50:

In Reply to: Great customer service at Wells Lamont posted by BlueMax on October 03, 2000 at 22:37:07:

: : I'm not sure if this mirrors anyone else's experiences with Wells Lamont, but here's what happened to me:

: : 12 days ago I convinced myself that I should special order a pair of Wells Lamont 1123s. I remembered hearing that you could order them over the phone, but since I hate to pay with a credit card, I decided to email them [or rather, use their online customer service form] for information that I could use to send them a money order.

: : After typing in all of the necessary info on the customer service contact page at www.wellslamont.com, I clicked "send." I was quickly transported to a page that read, "we will contact you within 2 business days." That was 12 days ago--10 business days, to be more relevant.

: : 3 business days ago, I sent them a follow up, just in case the first message had gotten lost.

: : I still have gotten no response to either message.

: : And unfortunately, although Midwest offers a "similar" glove, there is no Peters Brothers or Flight Suits for this particular gear item.

: : Like I said: GRRR...

: : Aaron

: : I'll probably just call for the mail-in information, but I thought I'd give a rant while I'm still full of steam. :)

: I'll have to say my experiences with Wells Lamont have been extremely positive -- I phoned in my order, payed via credit card, and received my gloves in exactly three days via UPS.

: Good luck!

: -- Blue

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: