Re: Where is my Noel Howard order?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ben from host-209-214-157-118.msy.bellsouth.net on October 04, 2000 at 15:00:20:

In Reply to: Re: Where is my Noel Howard order? posted by Indiana Jas on October 04, 2000 at 13:50:35:

: : I ordered a bag from Noel Howard on September 18, and Noel said it would be shipped within 24 hours. I still haven't gotten it yet. Someone here recently said that it should take about 7 days.

: : What I am afraid of, is that it is stuck in some shipper's warehouse or something. I have a P.O. Box, and since I didn't know how Noel would ship his order, I gave him both my physical address and the PO Box address, and told him to only ship to the PO Box if it was coming by US Mail. He responded that he shipped to the PO Box, because he ships by International Data Post and doesn't know how they handle it over here.

: : Should I email Noel Howard? How did y'all receive your Noel Howard orders?

: : Thanks,

: : John Freudenthal

: : I have the worst luck when it comes to having things shipped to me.

: During September, I bought something off eBay from someone in Britain and it took forever (36 days) to reach me. I checked with the seller early on and he said that there was some kind of postal strike or worker slowdown going on which had severely delayed mail leaving the country. If this is still going on it may explain the delay in your order.

I think the slowdown was due to the truckers protesting the high price of gas. Does anyone know if this is still going on? I ordered some stuff from Noel mid-last week, and am wondering if this will impact my delivery as well. Also, could someone please post how Noel's stuff arrives in the US? Is it US Mail, UPS or what? Thanks.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]