BTW, it's called the Expedition...thought I'd mention that, don't recall if that's been posted by Patterson, called The Steadfast

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Spatsman from spider-tf064.proxy.aol.com on October 05, 2000 at 01:49:27:

In Reply to: The RELEASE and the PRICE of the FLIGHTSUIT JACKETS posted by The Spatsman on October 04, 2000 at 15:09:40:

: Hey gang,
: Just thought you might want to read the response I recieved from the Flightsuits Sales Manager, Sam. I thanked him for making himself available in this medium, i.e.,the internet, and I asked a few specific questions, all of which are answered below. I would like to give special attention to his enthusiam for us Forum types and our wily ways! He even apologized for the Flightsuit website not catching up with our excitement, which he certainly didn't need to do.
: Personal opinion here, BTW...I don't want a Wested, and if I have the cash for a USWings Jacket, I'm not that far from the price of a Flightsuit Jacket, gussets, good bi-swing and all!
: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........goatskin.....

: "Hi Scott:

: It's my advantage to have this medium. People are more apt to give me honest and sincere criticism and or praise via e-mail than they are do over the phone. It also gives me an insight different than other mediums.

: The Expedition jacket as we call it (copyright problems with name Indiana Jones) was not scheduled for release until early November. News got on the Internet that we had a new "Indiana Jones jacket" and we have been swamped with jacket sales since. It's amazing how many people are purchasing this jacket based solely on feedback off the Internet. We normally would have photos completed and on the web before the jacket was released. This obviously was not the case with this jacket. The jacket is scheduled to be photographed and up on the web-site in the next couple of weeks. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

: We plan on offering the jacket in Lambskin, Goatskin, and Horsehide. So far, we have only made the jacket in Lamb and Horse but I'm sure the goat will look great. The price for the lamb and goat is $428 for sizes up to 46. Over 46 the price is $448 for the goat and $458 for the lamb. The horse is $528 and $558 for the bigger sizes.

: If you have any more questions Scott, please contact me.

: Best regards,

: Sam Gammo
: Sales Manager

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: