I meant my LEGO assumption was "just a fairy tale," not Patterson's moratorium report! Yipes! [NM]

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Aaron from 63.168.199.126 on October 05, 2000 at 23:12:42:

In Reply to: Yes... posted by Aaron on October 05, 2000 at 23:10:33:

: Yes, the new line is out. These newest releases feature a dinosaur/"Lost World"-ish theme.

: Some of the smaller sets [i.e. the vehicles and character sets] from the last line are still available in stores. Any of the other sets from that older line will probably make for some great clearance finds.

: On a more interesting note, did anybody else notice those same LEGO sets at the Indy store tent at Disney/MGM in Florida? Seems funny somehow...

: Oh, and on a more hopeful note, does anybody remember a similar trend with LEGOs a year or two ago? I mean, when they stopped coming out with new space sets so they could develop their now popular Star Wars line? I mean, come on: space--Star Wars...adventure--Indiana Jones... Eh? And we know that LEGO has a working relationship with LFL... Then again, if Patterson's reported moratorium on the Indy license is correct, I'm just plain wrong.

: Of course, that was pure specul...not even speculation. Just a little somethin' to ponder. Probably just a fairy tale.

: Aaron

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]