Patterson is on a 4 day vacation so...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by West from tucson-ip-1-230.dynamic.ziplink.net on October 06, 2000 at 04:30:40:

In Reply to: Flight Suits questions for PATTERSON... posted by Shawnkara on October 06, 2000 at 03:59:33:

Well I've been doing my homework on the jacket from FS, including spending hours on the phone with Lee Kepler a guy who's an expert(who happens, to my surprise, from the same home town I do: Yuma, Arizona) and Dave from FS. From what I know of off the rack isn't exactly what FS is. When you order the jacket they create the jacket for you using uniform patterns that exist for you. You talk it over with the staff there and they'll fit you (using your measurements) to the best size suitable for you. (I was wondering the fit thing too cause I have odd measurements like extra wide shoulders and a long back.) The custom fitting a jacket would cost an extra $125 extra and they'd create a pattern just for you to do that.
For right now that's all I can think about to answer your questions as best I can. Again, Patterson is on vacation and it's his son's b-day so he'll be testing his FS jacket chasing his kid down at Disney land and Sea world. (Bet the Disneyland staff will be green with envy to see his jacket. )

As always "Cheers"
West

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: