Re: GREAT SITE AND A FEW ANSWERS.....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from 150.182.1.235 on August 18, 1998 at 12:51:29:

In Reply to: GREAT SITE AND A FEW QUESTIONS posted by Mike Kim on August 18, 1998 at 12:29:32:

: Wow...I recently discovered this page today at 10 in the morning eastern time...It is now 3 o clock....Call me obsessed call me a freak but I cant leave this site! I love it! This is by far the coolest site in relation to Indy....I look forward to participating in this site!!Anyhow...I gotz a few questions...With the scene in Raiders with the sword dude~What really caused that scene? Was Indy hella sick and simply shot him instead of going through a big fight scene as planned? or was it that during filming...He did it as a joke and the scene stuck? I know you guys can answer that. Can anyone give me some info on the changes being made in the Indy special edition? Thanks. THIS SITE KICKS ASS

: -Mike

Harrison Ford was indeed sick the day that scene was filmed. They tried several takes, until Ford, absolutely worn out, said, and I quote, "why don't I just shoot the S.O.B.?" They tried it and called it a day. That's the shot that went in the movie. By the way, Welcome! Check at the top of the page the different numbers. Those reflect the "vaults" that all the forum messages age stored. That will tell you a lot about how long this has been around. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]