interested in a non-indy but really cool hat?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by satch from user-37kacnc.dialup.mindspring.com on October 08, 2000 at 13:39:44:

before i discovered this forum and the general draw of indy items, i discovered a really cool hat. it's made by Selke leather crafts of south africa and is a leather aussie style hat. mine is premium full grain cowhide, my girlfriend's dad got one IN africa in suede, and my dad got one in south african BUFFALO LEATHER!! it's called the Rogue hat, and it's very cool. i've gotten more compliments on this hat by people i've never met than anything i've ever owned (three comp[liments yesterday from complete strangers). so for those of you who want to make your own adventures with your own gear, check out
www.rogue.co.za the hat will run about 45 dollars (that's with about 20 dollars shipping... this hat is cheap) for full grain cow or buffalo and about 35 for suede. they also carry some great looking full leather hiking boots and buffalo belts. check it out and you'll thank me.
PS.. if your fedora leaves you wet in rain and cold in winter, get one of these... i love mine.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]