Re: Attn: Micah and Everybody...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kent Allard from dial42.insolwwb.net on October 08, 2000 at 21:18:41:

In Reply to: Re: Attn: Micah and Everybody... posted by West on October 08, 2000 at 20:53:06:

: I personally think that who ever is doing this has too much time on his hands. What a loser, spending his time posting and posting to call a guy a loser. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Anyways I think he should be banned and, personally, I think he suffers from an erectile disfunction and is doing this to try to make his tiny self feel better.

: As always cheers!
: West

Um... personally from my own experiance... I am positive this guy can get kicked off the internet! Board disruption, and harrassment! From personal experiance I can gurantee he can get internet taken from him! I think we should email this place, support@spaceproxy.com report abuse: Forum disruption, and harrassment! To block him 216.234.161.71

proxy1.spaceproxy.com

So I would REALLY like to nail this guy... hopefully he recently paid for a years worth of Internet thaty way when he get's kicked off he'll lose his damn money. Sorry but ever since it happened to me I've wanted to do it to someone else. I'm so mean! But also I'm wanted it to help avenge Micah... or somethin!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]