Re: "Wiped the floor with Mithrandir?!"

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mithrandir from ppp-207-193-29-42.snantx.swbell.net on August 18, 1998 at 15:15:58:

In Reply to: Re: "Wiped the floor with Mithrandir?!" posted by Elendil on August 18, 1998 at 15:00:54:

: : No offense taken, father of Isildur, but I will remember this, and will avenge it sooner or later. Don't worry, I've not the foggiest who you are, but sooner or later you'll post something completely devoid of thought, then I'll strike. As reassurance, this is all in good fun, right? Let me know.

: : -Mithrandir-

: I did not mean to incur the wrath of such a powerful Maiar as yourself, Olorin, For I am a lowly man of numenor, albeit a very handsome one. Oh, and please, be assured this is all, as you say, in good fun. I'm a very lighthearted person, and I enjoy joking around. --Elendil

I hast seen thou art goodnatured in character. Your soul is a good one and again, I belatedly bless thee and thy sons. Thou wouldst make jokes, disagree, have good times at Forum, but keep within the boundaries of jokes; I don't want to make an online enemy (I haven't thus far). thou wilt know when thou have donest so.

-Thine and everyone's amigo, Mithrandir-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]