Re: Patterson.. and all others who me told about Petersbros.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from 24.116.27.207 on October 09, 2000 at 18:38:53:

In Reply to: Patterson.. and all others who me told about Petersbros. posted by Kent Allard on October 09, 2000 at 18:16:46:

: They all truely delightfull to deal with. It was excellent. One big thanks to Michaelson, if he hadn't have told me to just call him, I would have just emailed my order and been done with it! But as he said, it was a LOT of fun to speak to the man. He knew so much about the Indy hats, it was almost like he made them for the movie himself. I am so glad I went with Petersbros, and I'm sure that as soon as my hat gets here I'll find it of the nicest quality I've seen. I also hope it's as stiff as you all say ;)
: But as I was talking, he even remembers you Patterson, he said two of his biggest fans were Fedora, and Patterson from the Indyfan forum. I think it is so wonderful that he can even remember the names of his customers so well. Mr. Peters is truely an excellent businessman. I'm going to recogmend him to fellow hat fans!

: --Kent Allard

I agree with you, these folks are a pleasure to do business with. They offer a great fedora, and the price is right. Plus, Joe jr. is interested in our business, he even went out on a limb and ordered the white liners early on to improve the accuracy of his fedoras. And from the fedora orders he keeps getting, it is obvious he is doing something right. You are gonna love this hat, and after seeing it firsthand, you will never buy any other brand. What specs did you give him? Anyway, let us know of your first impressions when the box arrives. Regards, Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]