Re: Indy Costumes!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kent Allard from dial233.insolwwb.net on October 09, 2000 at 21:17:05:

In Reply to: Indy Costumes! posted by Indy Fan 20384r2034823 +34 on October 09, 2000 at 21:06:25:

: Okay, those of you who brag and talk about your 'complete indy costume'..i have a question for you.

: I'm sure you guys have the MK VII bags, the Wested Jackets (or close) the PBro or HJ or similar Fedoras...but what about Shoes, Pants, Whip, Shirt and Belt? I find it hard to believe you'd pay one hundred dollars for the shirt from England *(although some of you just might have done that.)...What do you use instead?

: jay - not to be confused with that other jay guy

Well, all my gear besides the jacket, hat, shoes, and whip came from Noel Howard. In fact I'm beggining to find that a lot of my clothing bills excede $100, so why not go for the best? Okay, so it took time I didn't wake up one morning and say "I'm gonna spend $3,000 on a whip, jacket, hat, shirt, pants, two belts, boots, bag, and gun holster!" (trust me after you finish paying for everything needed, it WILL be around $3000, Icounted it up!) It takes time, took me about two years! Thank god I still can fit into most of it! Unfortunately for me I'm VERY SHORT! But hey don't make fun of short people... you know what they say about short people!!!! ;) yeah whatever...........

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]