What I thought about the trailer...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jay from spider-wj072.proxy.aol.com on October 09, 2000 at 21:56:52:

In Reply to: "Anonymous Director" of Episode II trailer creates ROTLA Re-Realese trailer! posted by Jay on October 09, 2000 at 20:02:27:

Pretty good...but I thought it could be better. It starts off with Indy walking through the jungles of Peru, accompanied by the beginning of the map room song. It then shows Indy and Sapito entering the idol's temple. (These are all original clips, nothing new) The Paramount and Lucasfilm Logos come up for a short time, and then some more clips of within the temple. Then suddenly the trailer switches to clips of the ark accompanied by "Miracle Of The Arc" You then here Marcus say "The bible speaks of the Ark leveling mountains and laying waste to entire regions, an army which carries the Ark before it, is invincible". That was a nice touch as the music reached it's climax. Indy is then showed with the light passing through the head piece. And then "Indiana Jones is back!" comes across the screen. Then the usual clips of Indy and other Characters are presented with the Raiders March. It ends with Indy saying "Trust Me", and then the usual stuff at the end. Over all, it was a good trailer. hopefully it will catch the attention of Paramount and Lucasfilm.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]