Re: What is thing about the Mystery of the Blues??

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Phil Colvin from usern508.uk.uudial.com on August 18, 1998 at 17:44:43:

In Reply to: What is thing about the Mystery of the Blues?? posted by Indiana Jones on August 18, 1998 at 15:59:34:

: I keep on hearing the words "Mystery of the Blues" everywhere on this forum. I've heard that it's one of the YIJC episodes, but also that Harrison Ford is in it. Can someone tell me about it? I'd really appreciate it.

: Indy

I've seen it once here in the UK. It was a feature length YIJC movie when it got here (note sure if it was once a two/three part thing or whatever) and featured Harrison Ford as a bearded Indy at the beginning and the end of the film (the mystery itself is a story he's telling to an Indian friend of his). These 'bookends' were set sometimes in the 1950s (the date is mentionned, but I can't recall it)

The mystey itself is set in Chicago and features a rather long and complicated tale about gangsters and Indy working with a young Elliot Ness whilst at college.

I'm sure someone more familliar with the series can give some more description, as far as I know this is Harrison's only appearence in the YIJC, and maybe his only one as Indy since Last Crusade!

Phil.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]