Re: noticed my arrival here? here's specs on my wested

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Valdez from cx540447-b.cv1.sdca.home.com on October 10, 2000 at 00:22:21:

In Reply to: noticed my arrival here? here's specs on my wested posted by satch on October 09, 2000 at 22:42:14:

I think you'll get your Wested in time for Christmas. They've been making record time recently with their orders. I got mine yesterday and I ordered it on the 17th of September. Took exactly three weeks. Well good luck. It's definetly worth the wait!

P.S.: Yeah, I could probably see Sam Neil as an Indy. Reminds me, I gotta pick up my Jurassic Park DVDs tomorrow!

: i finally decided on a wested new lamb skin. i ordered it today with the following specifications: size 46 raiders with press studs (top and bottom), satin lining (it lasts forever... my bomber has satin lining and it's the cotton quilt thread that has torn up from buttons and such),leather neck liner, zipper facings, and plenty of room in the sleeves. i measured my shoulders in my great fitting bomber that i've worn through a fourth of my life (i'm 17). and sleeve length in that jacket. i also gave length from the nape of my neck (collar of a t shirt) to bottom of the jacket so i won't get something around my ankles because of the larger size. today's the 9th of october and we'll see how long it takes so close to christmas.
: this is my christmas and birthday, so everybody pray, ok?
: ps. that guy from the first jurassic park and bicentenial man could pull off indy (with a british accent).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]