I must have missed the roo skin gussets post...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from 63.104.29.46 on October 11, 2000 at 18:57:36:

In Reply to: Wested Jackets gussets@ delivery posted by Peter Botwright on October 11, 2000 at 17:53:30:

But, for the record - again - I believe one gets what one pays for, and it seems original has many definitions. I've stated again and again - I've owned three of your jackets, and continue to own a LC predistressed. A very nice jacket for what I paid, and I plan to keep it.

Let's be completely clear, though. I've had issues with all three jackets, which I’ve brought to your attention. To date I've received no response on the stitching problem which I considered to be serious. Oh well...

I do continue to give advise to your customers on ordering. I estimate I send between 3 and 4 customers to you each week. Depending upon the expectations they have for their jacket, I give honest feedback from hand's-on experience. I will continue to do this as long as I am asked, and I fully expect to continue sending folks your way as warranted. I have even taken the liberty of blind copying you on some of those emails, and have received no feedback from you that you took any exception to anything I've said.

I do expect any changes you make to your jackets to leave my advice somewhat dated. I suppose to stay current I ought to place an order sometime soon? Well, at this point I'm not sure you'd take my money and I'm not sure how much I'll really need another jacket.

Suffice it to say, I'm glad to see you've found a way to incorporate an original detail into the jacket again. I'd heard this would require a complete redesign of the jacket, and that sounded odd since it was in an original?

Glad to hear from you again – albeit it indirectly.

Cheers!

Patterson

Well, there is a lot that could be said here, but I'll leave it where it is for now.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]