It's Peter...(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from 63.104.29.46 on October 12, 2000 at 11:30:40:

In Reply to: Also I don't think that's Peters' e-mail address(nm) posted by Ravenwood on October 11, 2000 at 22:18:03:

: : : You all know I rarely comment but when people with ulterior motives talk about gussets made from kangaroo skin I wonder where they are comming from. Its a load of crap.
: : : Some jackets for the stuntmen had gussets for stuntmen purposes but the skin was the same leather as used on the main jackets.
: : : If you want gussets you can have them and I have never objected or refused.
: : : I am also concerned about people knocking my delivery times and I can assure you all that the averadge is now 3 weeks, not bad for custom made.
: : : I know that in the beginning we had problems but now problems arise when we dont have payment,
: : : not enough info or sizes are incorrect.
: : : I read that a few people have problems with the action pleats. Elastic is not the answer, we are now putting a staflex interfacing to make the action pleat more rigid and cure the problem that a few members have.
: : : I am always open to suggestions for improvement but you must remember that the original jackets were not made for lifelong wear but for the duration of making a movie.
: : : I continue to support the Indyfan but would like to hear more from the many people who are totally satisfied rather then the people or competition who continue to critisize the real thing.
: : : The thing to remember is that I made the originals and anything else is a copy.
: : : Cheers
: : : Peter

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: