Re: I don't know if anyone died, but I really appreciate the casual way Indy bumped the motorcycle and sidecar off the road.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Spatsman from spider-mtc-tc063.proxy.aol.com on October 12, 2000 at 18:41:25:

In Reply to: Re: favourite Nazi death posted by red four on October 12, 2000 at 13:38:31:

: : this is just a continuation of a previous post... someone asked about what your favourite Nazi death was at the end of Raiders....

: : i would have to say the best death was Toht's... the special effects still look cool all these years later, and it's pretty gory for a PG rated movie! Gotta love how it goes from him screaming to his face melting right off!

: : Belloq's death is a close second though.... i love the way his head just explodes and little pieces of his face go flying everywhere! I recently bought the widescreen version, and i thought it was cool how you could see his hands at the sides, reaching up towards his face.. almost looks like he had tried to reach up at the last second and cover his face right before he exploded!

: : and while we're on the subject, i gave Deitrich's death 3rd place because i've always thought it looked the most fake. Out of the 3 Nazi deaths, his is the most rubbery-looking... you can tell it's a wax model, unlike the others which look very convincing.

: : Steve

: I've always liked how the one falls off the front of the truck, and then gets run over by the rear wheels. Great weird scream.

: John D

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]