Re: On the note by the Fidler...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by the Fiddler from cust-157-68.as03.bois.eli.net on October 12, 2000 at 21:34:17:

In Reply to: On the note by the Fidler... posted by Indiana Slick on October 12, 2000 at 15:06:35:

Stunts don't make a good Indy Fan Film, but it doesn't hurt!

You're right they don't, I never said they did, but a cool a stunt show (or lightsaber duel) is just that: "cool" --nothing more. Have you seen "Before Indy Was Indy, A Stuntman's Diary??" Though a little humor made that one a little more memorable, it was merely cool... nothing lasting. Perhaps it's a flaw in my personality, but I feel if you're gonna do something, it ought to be worthwhile, and done well.

(except for the stuntman)

LOL!

Actually, I want to see the whip used more, maybe some Indy comedy, or refrences (in-jokes) about stuff that only Indy Fan Forum members talk about.

That'd be cool, but don't make them too common or too weighty upon the plot, it'll alienate your "outside" audience.

I'm trying to see how to load my Fan Film on my computer, any help from you guys? All I really need is the software, but I'm broke as a joke!

Getting video into a computer is more of a hardware thing (you'll need a TV input card). As for the software, email me and I'll talk w/you about some options.

Thanks,

--the Fiddler

P.S.
Oh, and it's Fiddler, not Fidler. =)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL: