LOL!!! True! Won't interefere to the point of complete indifference! hehe...(NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jimmie from c534436-a.potlnd1.or.home.com on October 13, 2000 at 14:04:38:

In Reply to: Well, like Indy said in the bar... posted by Michaelson on October 13, 2000 at 13:28:50:

: to paraphrase, "These Arabs don't care if we kill each other. They won't interfer in our business." (grins) Regards. Michaelson

:
: : : At work last night, I had the Raiders VCD in the ol laptop, and I noticed something extremely funny.

: : : I have taken to watching the backrounds now when I watch the movie, and I noticed that there is a guy in tee-shirt and jeans walking by in the backround.

: : : This is just after Marion gets 'greased', and in the shot of Indy drinking himself into oblivion, just over his shoulder on the left side of the screen, in between the side of the picture and the whiskey bottle, is a guy in the background walking amongst the Arabs in jeans and a blue t-shirt.
: : : I about fell out of my chair.
: : : I mean, I know about most of the continuity flubs....but a guy in jeans and a t-shirt?!? Holy cow!!

: : : Anybody else notice this...or are you all running for the video right now to check?

: : : Later,
: : : Indiana Jimmie

: : I saw this a while ago too. It's over Indy's right shoulder (left on the screen) while he's drinking. I didn't see it until I got the widescreen set. There are a couple others in that scene that look a little questionable also.

: : Another thing, ever notice how the long line of guys sitting don't move or run or anything when Indy is almost machine-gunned as he comes around the corner (by the truck)? Nerves of steel!

: : John D

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]