Re: Indy IV, Middle-Earth, etc.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by auryn from spider-th072.proxy.aol.com on August 19, 1998 at 10:37:41:

In Reply to: Indy IV, Middle-Earth, etc. posted by ericao on August 18, 1998 at 22:32:01:

Well, I've noticed that no one ever responds to ericao's posts so ~I~ will. Hehe. You know, I really don't care what Indy IV is about, just as long as he doesn't get married, which I am fearing that he will and which makes me really mad every time I think about the possibilty of it. But, Indy is not so much a "loner" as you said, remember he was married to Dierdre!

Anyway, Short Round would not be in his late 20's you psycho! He was like 10 years old in Temple, making him the same age as me. He's about 22-24 and he could probably pass for younger than that. As we all know River Phoenix played Indy at age 12/13 looking like he was about 25! Real life age is irrelevant in movies. I want to see Shorty in Indy IV, but not as ~the~ sidekick. Maybe just for a few minutes. I just want to know what happened to him after Indy brought him back to the States.

Anyway, I know everyone wants Henry and Marion back, and if they are I can't say that it would be a bad thing, but, on the same note, why bother rehashing the old movies? Then it only seems like it is indeed a wrap-up and a sort of Indy funeral if you ask me.

As for that Sandra Bullock thing, I wouldn't ~refuse~ to see it, but I would go into a McDonald's or whatever restaurant that had a promotion deal with the film and kill 15-20 people and then take my own life if that ever took place. Or something. You get my point I hope. In any case, anytime Lucasfilm wants to stop kissing Stars Wars' ass would be GREAT...

Tina J~

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]