Re: Wested underarm gussets now available???

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John Heltsley from cx578781-b.escnd1.sdca.home.com on October 13, 2000 at 22:10:04:

In Reply to: Wested underarm gussets now available??? posted by Michigan Smith on October 13, 2000 at 17:57:18:

: I've been gone for while, but do I understand correctly that Wested is now able/willing to put underarm gussets into a new jacket for an additional fee? If someone has ordered one this way, or confirmed this as true, I would like to know as I am now preparing to order a Wested. Do I also understand that Wested has corrected the "lazy" action pleat as well?

Yesterday, I just re-sent my Wested back to them, in order to have a custom made for me. (They sent me an "off-the-rack" 44" Long, and it was too long. :) ) In my letter to Jerry, I asked that I have gussets put on my jacket and have the extra amount charged to me.

I had planned on calling Jerry on Monday just to let him know I sent it out, and let him know what to expect, and when to expect it. (I had some problems previously with a return... Won't get into that now; E-mail me if you want my long, sordid story. ;) ) Anyway, I still plan on it, but I just had my 3 remaining wisdom teeth taken out today, so I'm not talking too well right now. Anyway, if I do call him, I'll post the confirmation or lack thereof here.

Later!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]