Posted by auryn from spider-tf071.proxy.aol.com on August 19, 1998 at 14:10:57:
In Reply to: Top 5 (or ten) funniest scenes posted by Mike Kim on August 18, 1998 at 18:00:49:
Here's my own list of the top ten funniest Indy related scenes. They are NOT in order by any means, so...
1. The entire scene in ToD where Indy and Shorty are playing poker and Willy is screaming at everything she sees.
2. The scene in Young Indiana Jones and the Treasure of the Peacock's Eye where Indy, Remy and that girl who's name I forget right now are arguing and Indy's like "Remy row!"
3.Also in Teasure of the Peacock's Eye, where Indy and Remy are captured by the natives and the whole scene where Remy say "Maybe they will wrap us in banana leaves, and bake us" and tells them not to smell his boots.
4. In LC, when Henry says "I find that if I just sit down and think, the solution presents itself" and Indy falls down the stairs and then they get outside and Henry asks if this was just a typical day for Indy and Indy yells "No! But it's better than most."
5. Of course, Indy shooting the swordsman in Raiders.
6. When Indy's feet are on fire in ToD and he's going "water, water, water" and then sees the water and starts yelling "water! water! water!"
7. The scene where they realize that no one is flying the plane.
8. The "Dad! What? Dad! What? Dad! What! head for the fireplace!" scene in LC.
9. When the knight in LC tries to fight Indy and falls over backwards.
10. In Young Indiana Jones and the Scandal of 1920, the whole part where Indy is going to each of his three girlfriend's house's and has to eat a ton of food each time.
Post a Followup: