1) Don't fix anything that's not broken 2) Don't screw with any of TOD, if parents don't like it... well that's their tough shit, change TOD is like changing Casblanca-- well no it's not (NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kent Allard from dial103.insolwwb.net on October 15, 2000 at 17:45:09:

In Reply to: Indy Special Editions posted by Indiana Eastwood on October 15, 2000 at 17:34:04:

: In my opinion, releasing the Jones films would hype up the fourth installment(if they ever make it)just like Episode 1 was partially hyped by releasing the original three Star Wars films again. Lucas once said that he released Star Wars to fix it and to see if the audiences across the world were willing to pay to see a new one.They should do the same with all three Indy movies, but here's my 2 questions.If you were in charge of fixing it, how would you do it? Enhancing picture quality and THX sound or what? And the next thing I wondered was, how would you make TOD more viewable to younger children? If it's taking out some scenes or changing the rating or whatever. I want to hear from you guys, the pros on the subject. What do you think?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]