some observations on the jacket

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Satch from user-37kba1b.dialup.mindspring.com on October 15, 2000 at 23:14:03:

i've been poking around on the web and went through the picture galleries at indyfan and noticed some things... first of all, in the raiders pics, there's a shot of indy about to deck that guy whose arm is on fire. the back of his jacket is clearly visible, and there is apparently no seem that runs across the back of the shoulders on the jacket, unlike the wested, where the back is two pieces of leather connected together. another observation is that ford is wearing the jacket in a picture where he is cracking the whip in a behind the scenes picture, and the inside of the jacket is the satin lining... you can see the reflections, which cotton doesn't do. from what i've read it seems that the jackets change and are often different... like Ronin in which they used several of the same car for different effects and shots (discussed on the dvd), but these are things i've noticed. anyone who can comment on the seem on the back of the jacket would be greatly appreciated.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]