Re: Your mission: Outfit Indy for 2001!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DirtyFrank from 147.133.5.206 on October 16, 2000 at 00:08:26:

In Reply to: Your mission: Outfit Indy for 2001! posted by Tim Elliott on October 15, 2000 at 21:19:32:

Okay, Indy in the year 2000. It is true that in this day and age that technology is abundant, and there are lots of kewl things for him to carry. But Indy isn't that kind of guy. He wouldn't bother with anything that can be unreliable, like most technology...hell, Indy wouldn't carry anything that wouldn't survive falling off a cliff into the river.

Clothes,

Indy's clothes are all okay...hat keeps the sun out of his eyes and off of his neck...jacket protects him from the weather (snow, rain, sun)...shirt and pants are durable cotton, shoes...well maybe a pair of Doc Martins with the confortable air sole(for all that damn walking)

Gear,
1Glock 9mm...you can pour sand and water in them and they still shoot...that's reliable
2pocket torch-way better than a lighter..waterproof..and can cut thru metal
3sunglasses...preferably those bulletproof kind...raybans i think?
4 whip - the man is a master whip handeler...if i were that good i'd take mine everywhere too
5 binoculars with night vision
6 bullet proof vest...people like to shoot at Indy
7 compass...reliable...better than GPS...besides, Indy always knows where he is by the natives
8 indiglo waterproof watch with hidden razor blade
9 swiss army knife...like i need to explain
10 1 condom...he usually needs one per adventure
11 theives tools...lock pick, glass cutter...things like that

-DF

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional: