Re: (OT) Any Flightsuits Owners out there?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by sam cox from pt29-60.term.bluep.com on October 16, 2000 at 04:14:32:

In Reply to: (OT) Any Flightsuits Owners out there? posted by MF on October 15, 2000 at 20:46:47:

: This is OT! Sorry! :-)

: I'm mulling a B3 for myself for my birthday and I see that Flightsuits has just added one to their inventory.

: I'm wondering how many of you own Flightsuits products and what do you think about the quality and fit, etc.

: For reference, i was thinking of the US Wings version, as I've seen a US Wings version before and I also am a US Wings Indy owner, so I'm pretty comfortable with their products.

: But I also know that a lot of folks are high on FS these days, so I'm certainly intrigued...

: Any input?

: Sorry for the OT!

: // mf
Please do your self a favour check out www.realmccoys.com,they make the best reproduction ww2 flight jackets .i own real A 2s,real B3s and i own repros of both made by real mccoys,they ate a new zealand company and bill in NZ dollars,the exchang rate at the moment means 1 NZ dollar buys about 40cents US.the quality is f!$#@%ing awesome,they use correct period zips,snaps ,hooks and thread type.if you want a jacket that will be a replica look someplace else but if you want a perfect reproduction of a ww2 flight jacket check out the real mccoyssorry if i sound biassed but these guys make shit hot stuff
sam

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]