Re: (OT) Any Flightsuits Owners out there?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kenal0 from 204-233-248-066.chicago.verio.net on October 16, 2000 at 07:45:31:

In Reply to: Re: (OT) Any Flightsuits Owners out there? posted by sam cox on October 16, 2000 at 04:14:32:

: : This is OT! Sorry! :-)

: : I'm mulling a B3 for myself for my birthday and I see that Flightsuits has just added one to their inventory.

: : I'm wondering how many of you own Flightsuits products and what do you think about the quality and fit, etc.

: : For reference, i was thinking of the US Wings version, as I've seen a US Wings version before and I also am a US Wings Indy owner, so I'm pretty comfortable with their products.

: : But I also know that a lot of folks are high on FS these days, so I'm certainly intrigued...

: : Any input?

: : Sorry for the OT!

: : // mf
: Please do your self a favour check out www.realmccoys.com,they make the best reproduction ww2 flight jackets .i own real A 2s,real B3s and i own repros of both made by real mccoys,they ate a new zealand company and bill in NZ dollars,the exchang rate at the moment means 1 NZ dollar buys about 40cents US.the quality is f!$#@%ing awesome,they use correct period zips,snaps ,hooks and thread type.if you want a jacket that will be a replica look someplace else but if you want a perfect reproduction of a ww2 flight jacket check out the real mccoyssorry if i sound biassed but these guys make shit hot stuff
: sam

If you are looking for an authentic B-3 then the Real Mccoys or the Eastman are the way to go. You can check these out at Eastmanleather.com. I would go with the Flightsuits before the UsWings. FS makes there own jackets and therefore can select there own hides. UsWings does not make there own jackets but has different vendors they deal with. Let us know which way you go and if you are happy with your purchase.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]