Actually, it was the baseline pattern that they felt was too short...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from 63.104.29.46 on October 16, 2000 at 11:34:05:

In Reply to: Flight Suits Jacket: Delayed because it's "Too Short"?!? posted by Krunch on October 14, 2000 at 18:31:12:

:
: Hello, all. I ordered a Flight Suits "Expedition" jacket on Sept 18. It was to originally ship on Oct 6, then was delayed to Oct 11. Yesterday, I still hadn't received the jacket, so I called to see what was up. Apparantly, it was never made, as they discovered some of the jackets that had already been made and shipped were too short - so Flight Suits has to go back and make new patterns, thus delaying shipment of my jacket to the last week of October.

: I didn't think of asking details on this "too short" problem, whether it was for all jacket sizes, or just certain sizes (I ordered a 38 tall). Perhaps Patterson or someone else in regular contact with the Flight Suits folks can provide more details?

: Anyway, if anyone's wondering why they haven't gotten their jacket yet, perhaps this is the answer.

: Hasta,
: Krunch

They are , unfortunately, basing the pattern on two "mutants" - a 48 Long and a 40 Short. They are , therefore, doing a bit more due diligence work on the pattern for length. I was told that was done? May want to clarify with them.

Cheers!

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: