Feeling the need to elaborate...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from 63.104.29.46 on October 16, 2000 at 11:57:11:

In Reply to: The difference was that I was being honest...(nm) posted by Patterson on October 16, 2000 at 11:30:03:

There are comparisons being made that don't hold up - for me at least. If I buy horsehide, I do it knowingly. If you look at the Wested site, you'd be lead to believe you're getting lambskin no matter whether you order new or predistressed. Missing facings on the collar? Stories of nylon zippers? It has ben left to the forum and IndyGear to educate the customer to get a good product.

I could go on, but I don't see the point. Suffice it to say I respect your right to your own opinion. I suggest you stick to that without drawing me in. I am asked on a regular basis for help in ordering Peters product. I get nothing for that but the satisfaction of knowing a fan may get the jacket they are looking for in the first order, while I had to do it through trial and error.

I have my reasons to doubt the accuracy of the assertions made by Wested, but I am somewhat hamstrung to state them openly. They really belong to another, and friendship will not allow me to break that confidence. I do speak from experience - so take that or leave it for what it is worth.

Email me if yu'd like to discuss further...

Cheers!

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: