Because Peter used to make them more accurately, but gussets are more costly to add and even more costly to do right...(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from 63.104.29.46 on October 16, 2000 at 12:00:20:

In Reply to: Arm Gussets Confusion.......This will add to it. posted by Matthew Walker on October 15, 2000 at 02:53:58:

: Ok, SO I have a Raiders jacket and a temple jacket. I got the Temple jacket like 6 - 10 months ago and the Raiders jacket I have had for 3 or 4 years. Now I have heard all this stuff about arm gussets and such and was confused by all of it cuz I had no idea what one was. When I finally got what they were and since I only had my temple version here with me at Georgia Tech, I looked at it and it was gussetless. But today I went home and got my Raiders version out and looked at it.....and it had them. So whats the deal. Why does mine have them and other peoples do not. I thought Peter said in order to add them he would have to change the jacket? Well then I looked at the side straps on the two jackets and the Temple version had very long ones, attached almost inside the pockets, and the raiders one has the farther back on the sides and are shorter. The more I looked, the more differences I found.....Whats the deal?

: Matt Walker.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]