No problem

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace064.utsi.edu on October 16, 2000 at 12:53:56:

In Reply to: Just being nosy... posted by fedora on October 13, 2000 at 19:04:25:

Nothing that major. I'm having the sweatband replaced, and it "cleaned up" a bit, but if I understood him correctly, he can indeed do all the goodies to your hat. Give him a call and see what he has to say. I am happy with the shape of mine, and that question just never came to mind. Regards. Michaelson

: : I just got off the phone talking to Joe Peters, Jr, and he asked if I would mention the fact that he will be out of the shop between the dates of November 20th and December 14. Quarter horse finals occur during these dates, and his company has been involved in these shows for many years. He will also be out of pocket in January, but will forward those dates as the time gets closer. He asked that anyone who is interested in the Indy fedora to PLEASE call him directly at their 800 number. The first reason is because he loves to talk to his customers, or potential customers. Secondly, and probably most importantly, he needs to talk to each person regarding their specs on the hat the person is ordering. Joe Jr. is the man who is doing this work, so he really needs to talk to the person ordering the hat directly. Give him a call. I also was bold and asked the question regarding the hats in the picture that had open crowns. He told me, yes, they WERE ordered that way, as the individual who ordered them like to crease his own, and has done so for years. Lastly, no, I was not ordering a fedora. Wish I had been. No, my old Broner is down in his shop having some work done to it, so I took the opportunity to finally call him and talk a little "shop". Regards. Michaelson

: What you having done to that Broner Michaelson. The reason I ask is that I have enquired as to whether he could reblock my Custom Hatter fedora like he does the ones he sells to us fans. If you are having this done, please advise us of the results. Thanks, Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]