Re: Archeology 101: Help! The Real help right here....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DirtyFrank from 147.133.5.229 on October 16, 2000 at 16:23:08:

In Reply to: Archeology 101: Help! posted by New Jersey Hughes on October 16, 2000 at 11:53:37:

: What I'm looking for is, perhaps:

: -a brief history of Archeology

Archeology was started in the early 20th century by

Henry Jones Sr. and Markus Brody

: -a who's who of great & famous archeologists

Henry (Indiana) Jones Jr., Herny Jones Sr., Markus Brody, and Bellok (but he's a bad guy)

: -some of the practices and techniques of Archeology

You have to be very smart, have VERY good luck, and a moderate fear of snakes. Often you have to steal things from Nazi's or the Occult.

: -the do's & don't's of Archeology

Don't steal Camels. Do steal Horses. Don't sell things on the black market. Do sell things to a museum. Don't have sex with Nazi's. Do have sex with entertainers and bar owners. Do use your bullwhip to swing over things. Don't let the help hold the whip.

: I know I can just hit my local library, or surf the 'Net, but I thought I'd ask my fellow Indyfans if they could help me trim the fat off my research time, and point me in the right direction. I hope some of you fine smart folks can be of some assistance. I'd appreciate any help whatsoever.

Library schmibrary...go to your local library (or converted church) and make a big hole in the floor...there you will find all kinds of neat stuff. Other than that...I know three great movies.

hope all this helped...who am i kidding....hope you giggled "giddy like a schoolboy"...hehehe

Have fun with it....DF

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]