Help put Indy back in theater

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by HF605 from raq5.uni.edu on October 17, 2000 at 13:09:11:

Hey guys! It has been more than awhile since I have posted. Some of you I know and others I am reading for the first time. I have a question for all of you Indy fans that long to see Indy in the theater. I work in a theater now. I am a doorman. I found out that it is possible to rent out a theater for a fee and to get a movie to watch in there. What I propose is that I pool some money together and get the Indy trilogy in the theather, back to back, for everyone to watch. I want to open it up to the public and have people pay like $30 for an all movie pass. Then those that helped sponser the event will get there money back and all proceeds will go to a charity. Which charity? that is for the investors to decide. This is a way for those who haven't seen Indy or those who have and want to see him agian on the silver screen. I myself have never watched an Indy movie on the big screen and would love the experience. I am asking you guys if you find this to be a good idea and if so would you attend the event? I live in northern Iowa and any help would be appreciated. Even if we could only get one Indiana Jones film it would be worth it to me. So does this idea sound good? Feel free to email me or respond to this at any time.

Thanks,
HF605

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: