I saw it last week....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Stovepipe Guano Gabby from user-2initbp.dialup.mindspring.com on October 18, 2000 at 12:06:44:

In Reply to: This may have already been posted, but... HAS ANYONE SEEN THE IMPROVED STUNT SHOW @ MGM? posted by Stuntman on October 18, 2000 at 02:54:11:

The show is a good one and I enjoyed it alot. But my impression was that it hasn't changed much since the last time I saw it 10 years ago. I was very disappointed in their Indy Store. I am still tempted to write them a letter asking someone who cares about Indy to run that store. The only half decent thing in there are the jackets. All that other stuff is just crap! For starters I think I would have some decent books about Henry, maybe the making of his movies and some of the adventure novels, soundtracks, screensavers. Considering how beautifully executed some of the other areas in the park are, like the recreation of the 1939 Hollywood hotel for the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, or the Maharajah Jungle Trek (live tigers lounging around ancient Mogul gardens)I can't believe how lackluster the Indy area is.

Did you see the Indy props over at Universal Studios? Couple of trucks and the "flying wing." I wonder if they are genuine? They certainly don't take care of them very well.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]